OMG! This is like the yummiest soup ever. The flavor is just to die for. I’m so happy with the end results of this soup that I made yesterday for lunch for me and my mom! It does only have like three main ingredients too so it goes superfast to make, how awesome isn’t that huh??? Plus that it’s healthy and clean! I think I’m gonna be making this soup many times this fall since it’s super warming to eat soups when it’s chilly outside!!
If you are following me on Instagram you have maybe noticed that I’ve started to eat a more plant based diet lately? By plant based I mean an organic, gluten free, lactose free, vegan diet. Which means heaps of green leaves, veggies fruits, nuts and seeds. So it’s basically a high raw vegan diet with some cooked meals here and there. This is exactly how I used to eat three years ago so it’s not completely new to me! You who read my blog back then know this. But what’s different this time is that I’m not eating like this 100% of the time like I did then, since I love me some wild caught fish every other day and I allow myself to eat wild or grass fed meat once a week if I want. Just so I make sure that I get my Vitamin B12. Since that is the only vitamin you can only get from an animal source. I can also eat eggs a few times per week without getting bloated, but only the egg whites. If I eat the yolks I bloat up like crazy. SO weird!!! And I hate to throw away the yolks since all the good stuff is in them. But I rather have a non bloated tummy then eat the yolks and look like I’m fat. The reason WHY I do this is because I feel better when I eat this way, I’m feeling more alive and I’m not bloated at all like I’ve been during the whole time when I’ve been eating meat and eggs. This is what works for ME and it does not certainly means that it works for you.
Hope you will like this soup as much as I did!!!
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 spring onions
- 1 big cauliflower head
- 2½ cup full fat coconut milk (600 ml)
- ½-1 teaspoon herbal sea salt (I used Herbamare)
- A handful fresh parsley
- Heat a big sauce pan on medium heat and cover the bottom of the pan in water.
- Chop the spring onions and throw them in the pan. Let them sauté in the pan for a few minutes.
- Chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces and add them to the pan.
- Pour over the coconut milk and add the salt
- Place a lid over the sauce pan and let it cook until the cauliflower is soft. Takes about 20 min.
- Stir now and then and make sure that the heat isn' t too high.
- Season after taste.
- Add the parsley before serving.